But if you use the sideload method, you should flash the next version of your mobile firmware, or the process may brick your device. Improved gestures are one of the best parts of this version. If you can’t find your region, you can flash the Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11 firmware near the area. After the flash, you can contact your Mobile Operator and configure your Network settings.
Else it’ll be dangerous for your Samsung Galaxy A50 if you’re trying to implement steps directly. There is also an unofficial Evolution X custom ROM for the Galaxy A50 smartphone. Evolution X prides itself on gathering many features from various other ROMs and putting them together. They may consider themselves a “best of” custom ROM. This is our dedicated post for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505W . After downloading the firmware, we need to extract it. To extract the firmware, we need to use a lz4 extract tool, which can be downloaded from the link provided below.
Step 2- Download and install Vcom Driver In your PC, This is a must requirement of Sp other devices flash tools Flashing, without the Driver you can’t Flash the Device. Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu.
- Lastly, we recommend Havoc OS custom ROM as one of the best ROMs to enjoy the Android experience on rooted devices.
- It is most likely based on Android 12 since it has twelve written in the thread title.
- Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error.
- The Stock ROM is the pre-installed firmware which comes with the device out of the box and it’s the official and the stable system software for that particular phone.
- The Stock OS or Stock firmware is the platform that comes preinstalled on the device.
If you stuck at recovery mode or do you want to exit from recovery, Follow these steps. There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Mediatek Driver and ADB Driver. The Mediatek Driver is compatible with all the Mediatek Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer. On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Acer Iconia Tab A1-811 Device. ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A50 Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.