The Black Shark 4 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery. For the camera, it has a 20-megapixels wide selfie snapper, a triple rear camera setup with a 48-megapixels (Sony IMX582 Exmor RS sensor) primary shooter, an 8MP ultrawide, and a 5MP macro lens. When it comes to video recording, the phone can capture up to 4K resolution with 960fps slow motion video and 1080p on the front. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 5G Mobile phone features a 6.67 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and runs on Android 11 Operating System. The Mobile Phone is powered by Octa-core processor and Qualcomm chipset. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po battery. This new smartphone comes with a Qualcomm 5G fast and powerful chipset.
Warming is on the usual level for high-performance smartphones and should hardly cause any problems under everyday conditions. However, the image becomes a bit pixelated in only one lux of brightness, but colors and the image content can still be recognized in general. The images never wowed me, but they never disappointed me either.
- The overall dimensions are 163.8 mm x 76.4 mm x 9.9 mm (which converts to 6.45 inches x 3.01 inches x 0.39 inches).
- On the front you’ve got a fairly standard 20MP wide selfie camera.
- Apex Legends is a not very well optimized game, so it is very resource intensive.
- You can also check out its PUBG Graphics from the specifications tab.
- After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Black Shark 4 Pro has better overall performance than Sony Xperia Pro-I, based on the final score data.
- According to our statistics, the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone was most often compared on our site with the following smartphones.
Like the pop-up triggers, the side-mounted fingerprint sensor of the Black Shark is very sensitive. More often than not, the phone would think that I was scanning my finger when I was simply holding it in my hand. Not only did this trigger random “misread” vibrations but once I did need to unlock the phone, it would prompt me to use my pattern or PIN, as I had reached my limit of incorrect scans. ZDNET’s recommendations are based on many hours of testing, research, and comparison shopping. We gather data from the best available sources, including vendor and retailer listings as well as other relevant and independent reviews sites.
- Presently, the Black Shark 4 already has a network license and other certifications.
- As for the Black Shark 5 Pro’s fast charging, it’s very effective.
- This happened more than a handful of times with me, so I eventually disabled the trigger buttons for everything but gaming.
- It’s a handy extra to have, though it’s not completely essential.
The design of the phone is something of an acquired taste because Black Shark logos adorn the back. The phone is also relatively thick compared with many 2022 flagships. As far as features, it’s clear Xiaomi is trying to keep costs down by offering a fairly underwhelming rear camera module. The gaming phone was first announced in March 2021 and was, at that time, only available in China.
Consequently, there are aspects of the phone that have a distinctive 2021 feel to them, but other parts of the phone are enticing enough to attract download the stock firmware some users. The OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) is best for slow panning or tilting movements—anything too fast and it came off as very digital.